Our high profile client is currently running one of the most significant business and technology transformations in Australia. A household brand who have decided to disrupt how they run their core business and service their customers.
A key aspect of their transformation is to leverage cloud based services. In order for them to that in a secure way, the client needed to develop new governance models and on-board new tools to protect their critical digital assets.
elevenM developed a cloud governance framework to provide the technology leadership team with an ongoing view of the their risk profile as it relates to cloud usage. To support the framework, elevenM supported the client through a procurement process to select and then implement a Cloud Security Access Broker (CASB) solution.
Through this engagement elevenM carried out the following activities:
- Mapped current technology governance processes to cloud specific processes
- Performed a gap analysis of existing controls to cloud risks
- Mapped cloud risks to policy requirements
- Introduced cloud specific controls to the technology risk framework
- Developed a monitoring and reporting framework
- Developed business requirements for the CASB solution
- Supported the business in their CASB selection process