In order to protect critical business operations and information assets from evolving cyber threats, organisations must ensure they have an integrated approach to security which is tailored to a specific risk profile and aligned to business outcomes.
elevenM’s approach centres on people, processes, technology and threat intelligence to support clearer strategic investment and achieve business goals.
Although the majority of the work elevenM conducts is bespoke and designed in conjunction with the client, these are some examples of the type of services we offer:
- CISO as a service
- Cyber strategy review or development
- Cyber governance framework review or development
- Security function review or development
- Operating model review or development
- Threat framework development
- Threat playbook development
- Supplier security framework development
- Supplier security controls assessment
- Framework maturity or gap assessments (NIST/ISO/PCI)
- Cyber attack simulations